chapter 1



Dear Diary,


 


Day 1 - after being in that terrible plane crash I landed on an island or a place, I don't even know if this is an island. All I can remember is seeing the front half of the plane in flames. The next thing I knew I was in water or sand cant even remember.
  As I shifted through the mass amount of foliage, I saw a thin figured boy with fair hair. The boy seemed older than me, more fit. From that moment on I felt relieved to see another person.  so, I cleaned my specs on my wind breaker and smiled at the thin boy hoping to befriend him. I told the thin boy of my thoughts of what may have happened. I asked  for his name and he answered, but he was not quiet interested in mine. I had a feeling he wanted to play but, I quickly informed him of my asthma. I felt my stomach as it started to hang, so I went off to get some fruit.


Later I returned to ralph and asked if he had called for any others and suggested it would be best if we know of all their names. Ralph didn’t take the hint, so I said I don’t care what people call as long it is not that dreadful name they called me at school. That was the only time ralph showed some interest. I told ralph the name and he began to call it out and laugh. Piggy Piggy he laughed. I wasn’t really bothered as long as he didn’t tell the others.


We went for a swim in this hot water, I was very hesitant to take off my clothes considering my size.


We later found a shell, a conch, I said we should use it to call the others. When ralph did others began to appear. The boy that appeared were Pretty small I could say. I asked for some of their names and got some answers. One thin red haired boy named jack seemed very ignorant. Tried to take charge of everyone that’s when ralph suggested they needed a chief.


Ralph held a vote and some were very hesitant and I noticed a fear in some boys if they were to choose wrong, the ones who arrived with jack the choir boys. I reluctantly choose ralph, but it was better than jack. Ralph won and jack became very angry. Trying to calm him down ralph appointed him head hunter him and his choir boys.


After all, Ralph had did the one thing I asked him not to. Piggy the other boys all called and laughed out as ralph had. As a group of children would they went off to explore the island leaving me behind to finish taking the names of the little children. As ralph and the two others left the "little un" scattered leaving me unable to take their names.

Comments

  1. This blog is good. I could tell what character you were trying to portray. And good job writing this blog with the grammar as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your entry is very good I couldn't really tell who you were writing in the perspective of at first, but then I realized its Piggy. You nicely wrote about several events in the chapter and I liked that, especially in the beginning were Piggy is talking about landing on the island. Not many mistakes, but a few run-ons. Good job overall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and detailed! Great use of grammar and punctuation. I could tell you were portraying Piggy because the way you spoke. It's great you mentioned all the main events that occurred. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way how you were being descriptive in the your first paragraph. Good job with the voice. I could tell you were doing Piggy. You reminded me the specific events in the story. Good job with the grammar and spelling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

D-Day Journal

chapter 4