D-Day Journal


After seeing all those people dead William began to pose questions on the goodness of mankind. William Goldberg was affected by all the death on D-Day. When seeing all that death violence, he had a different view on mankind.

 

Mankind is born with goodness and learns barbaric ways. I say this because babies are innocent and learn from their surroundings. People are not just barbaric, they learn how to. I also think man could be born with selfishness and learn to be civilized because we learn so many things from watching our surroundings. We are shaped as children by our care takers and the beliefs they have. We learn to be civil for a reason.

Comments

  1. Your writing is very good, really made me think😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe, this blog made me ponder for a great while !

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was a very good response and I strongly agree with what you said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your statement, people are born with goodness 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with what you said that, we are all born with goodness and learn to become barbaric. Excellent Entry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Ah, I praise your work. Good job Funke.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

chapter 1

chapter 4