chapter 3

Dear diary,
As I lay on the hot sand I look up into the sky and see a black dot and something brown. Turnouts it was just water and sand on my glasses. I watched the little uns play while still laying on the sand and rubbing the sand off on my shorts. I see a blur of two boys I know its ralph and Simon building huts because I was just helping them. I decided to take a break. If all the other boys are why can't I.


 
I later see jack coming from the woods looking very pale. Ralph is very aggravated with him. I think ralph is taking out all his anger on him because we weren't helping. It is not my fault I get tired. Now he knows what it is like to be left behind with all the work to do. Jack needs to be set straight he thinks he is leader when he is not. 


 
Maybe ralph is just annoyed. Hopefully all the huts will be done by tonight because I do not want to sleep on sand again. I think ralph is in over his head. Ralph needs to set jack straight and put him in his place.




yours truly,
piggy 

Comments

  1. This was very good and you explained it great also I like how you included the important events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I like how you really captured what Piggy was seeing and how he was feeling at the time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job! I love the structure of the first paragraph. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

D-Day Journal

chapter 1

chapter 4