chapter 7

Dear diary,
 
I had one eye and two ears. The eye I could see with stay up into the sky. My two ears stayed alert, Listening for any shifts in the foliage. I kept the little uns near me till sunrise. We all tried to fall asleep, but the horrors of the beastie kept us awake. We sat wondering if the boys were coming back or not.
We spent most of the morning eating fruit and drinking water. In the afternoon the sun had pierced through and we sat in our shelters wondering when ralph and the hunters will come back. I managed to keep the little uns calm, but Sam and Eric wilted in their terror. 

I'm worried the boys won't come back and I will be stuck with the little uns. ralph and the hunters barely listen to me how am I supposed to get the little uns to listen to me any longer. I don’t even know tomorrow will be like. I won't even be able to see it.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D-Day Journal

chapter 1

chapter 4