chapter 8

Dear Diary,
After waiting in terror for hours, the little uns and I decide to go to sleep. I wake up next morning to see Ralph, Roger, and Jack speaking of the beastie. Jack grabs the conch and speaks freely of his opinions. Jack decides to leave because of Ralphs cowardliness and no one wanted him as leader. I talk to Ralph about the problem and he still feels troubled. I give him some ideas on what to do like maybe building a fire here instead of on the mountain.



I feel unsatisfied with ralph. Ralph didn’t speak up to jack. I noticed some of the other kids were cowards also they didn’t want to vote jack as leader, but later that night they wandered off to join him. I don’t think they are thinking clearly. There are so many what if that’s pop into my mind. And and jack got some nerve corrupting  what we had.



We are going to have some challenging of leadership and I hope ralph wins. I would be banished if jack became the leader. Tomorrow we will hopefully get things done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D-Day Journal

chapter 1

chapter 4