chapter 4

Dear diary,
The days are so long here, but at the end of the day when the darkness extinguishes the light. I still wonder where the day has gone. The sun never stops reflecting off of my specs, but that won't be such a problem for me anymore.

 I was about my day wondering off in to my own imagination just thinking. I hear a little un crying in the distance, but ignore it because he is always crying. Jack is over by a tree talking to roger, but I pay no mind to him as he does the same to me. I saw ralph sitting under a palm tree and decided to tell him what I was thinking about.  A clock, but ralph wasn’t interested.

I was about my business and notice no smoke there was no smoke. Ralph had saw a ship and there was no smoke. Ralph raced up to the mountain and motioned towards for me. I was too slow. The ship was gone and it sure was not my fault. Sam and Eric were supposed to be watching the fire, but arrived with jack and some others chanting kill the pig, spill her blood, cut her throat. Jack didn’t even notice the fire was out and continued speaking about a pig. Ralph was angry barely could speak. I yelled at jack and he punched me and broke my specs.  And and then he didn’t even bother giving me a some of the meat. Simon is nice he gave me some.

Why would jack do such a thing? what did I ever do to him? Ever since we landed on the island he has hated me. And and no one listens to me. Jack really didn’t have to punch me. Ralph spoke up to jack and he didn’t punch him. What makes me so different from everyone.

Ralph wants to hold an assembly. There are going to be some big changes. Hopefully Ralph can get through to some of the boys.

yours truly,
piggy  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

D-Day Journal

chapter 1